Monday, June 24, 2013

A trip to Chicago


We took a day trip to Chicago today and we got to take Ethan with us.  The plan was to do the Shed Aquarium in the morning and then Lego Land in the late afternoon.  Ok this was very optimistic on my end.  I have to say I was excited and nervous to take and extra child with us, but it turned out that the kids were great... it was a long day but so fun.  I have to say next time we decided to do this we will not tell the boys ahead of time where they were going second!  I think they asked us a 100 times when we were going to Lego Land...I am pretty sure they were thinking in their heads that once I have seen 1 fish I have seen them all...lets get on to Lego Land.  If there are any of you out there wondering how far it is from Shed Aquarium to Lego Land, its about 1 hour and apparently in Chicago rush hour starts at 3:30 on Monday's!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment