Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day is always a nice day to spend with the kids and our family.  Although we try to fit a lot into the day I always enjoy spending the time with my family and making memories that will last forever.  We spent the morning lounging around our house.  Then we had lunch with my grandma and extended family, then we took the kids to a carnival that was in town,  and lastly to diner with my immediate family followed by a quick trip to the park to run off some extra energy.  It was a busy day but I was able to capture some very fun moments of the day!












All of these pictures just show me how blessed we are as a family!  Our lives are very busy but its the small moments like the ones above that I cherish more then anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment