Saturday, December 5, 2009

Parkers Baptism


Parker in his baptism outfit! This is the same one his godfather Ryan wore! Thanks uncle Ryan for letting us use it




Parker and Great Aunt Kathy




We were honered that my best friend Crissy and my brother Ryan agreed to be Parkers Godparents



The entire Cour Group


We were so Blessed that our long time family friends Larry and Susan agreed to come and perform the baptism. Larry Married Darrin and I and he also preformed Ethan's Baptism and now Parker's...Thanks guys it really meant alot






Darrin's Family











Parker and Great Grandma Cour

















The Godparents with Parker



Crissy and Brian with Parker



Grandma Cour and Ethan



Grandma and Grandpa Burnett with the 3 oldest grandchildren and there mom Dereth



Grandpa Burnett and Tyler










Grandpa and his big boy


Aunt Dereth I dont want to burp!!


Ethan and I


Cousin Sammy and Parker


Tyler playing with my old toys





No comments:

Post a Comment